Thursday 30 October 2008

Oh dear...

As you can see my ambition to write more posts here failed completely and miserably! Oh well... In the months since my last post not all that much has changed - had a nice holiday to Portugal, which was good, and otherwise just been getting on with life!

On the bright side did buy a new camera - it's fantastic! Think I'm going to be getting a lot more into photography and it may well come to be what I write about the most here - we'll see.

I've also of course been facing varied interesting challenges in my work. I'm part of the Knowledge Management team at a large IT services company, and right at the moment I'm mainly focussed on exploiting the functionality available in Microsoft SharePoint 2007. I'm also looking into ways to apply more Web 2.0 tools in the workplace, and as I come from more of a technical background, I'm attempting to learn more about the people side of KM - after all, that's the bit that really matters...

I'm not going to make any big promises about future posts - particularly as I'll also be posting to our team's internal blog... But will do what I can to increase the frequency here a bit!

No comments: