Sunday 13 December 2009

Christmas Shopping

Went for a wander into Newbury this afternoon to get a bit of shopping done – always more fun to take the camera!  Some lovely winter light so took a fair few exposures…

IMG_8800 IMG_8812 IMG_8822 IMG_8831 IMG_8839 IMG_8859 That last blurred car picture is heavily inspired by Jez Coulson’s crazy taxi pictures.  I love Jez’s work & have followed his blog for a while now.  Well worth checking out!  I took a few today but still have to master hand-held panning, I think…

More pictures from today on my Flickr stream.

In other news, the Rage Against The Machine campaign is still going strong and has reached nearly 700,000 members on Facebook.  Go join, then buy the song from Monday if you want to help avoid the X Factor being Christmas No 1 – again!

1 comment:

Jezblog said...

Hey I think your doin alright at the panning mate...... pretty good even......hehehehe....... :-)) Thanks for giving me a name check and a Link.....

Happy Holidays to you mate........ :-))

Cheers Jez XXXXXXX